- Last year, the MA Good Neighbor Energy Fund helped
more than 966 families pay an energy bill.
- The fundraising goal for the 2016-2017 MA Good Neighbor
Energy Fund campaign is $500,000.
- Since 1985, the Fund has raised more than $20.5 million and assisted
over 86,000 MA residents.
- Sponsoring energy service providers support their respective
customers' generosity through various giving programs.
- To qualify for assistance from the MA Good Neighbor Energy Fund, an applicant's gross household income
must fall between 60 and 80 percent of the state's median income levels.
- This heating season's maximum Fund disbursement is $425 per eligible household.